Full Service IT Project Management, Implementation, and Support
We provide full service technology support for a myriad of disciplines and applications. In our more than 25 years in the industry, our primary source of business has been through personal and professional referrals, the highest praise our customers can give us.
It’s not unusual to find a bit of chaos behind the curtains, even for Enterprise level customers, and there’s not much we haven’t experienced over the years. We can help bring some order to any situation, seamlessly and discretely, by taking over chunks of the process and assisting with documentation for repeatable future success.
Read more about some of our specialties below and contact us to find out many other ways SCI can support your technology needs and become the best IT contractor you’ve ever worked with.
Technology rollouts require experienced project management and coordination efforts. With our model we can rapidly ramp to support deployment projects throughout the U.S. and Canada. We have even begun work on our first job in Australia. Project management is the same wherever we work. Our customers are growing globally and we have to be able to support that growth.
Customers are given a single point of contact who will oversee the entire rollout or deployment project from start to finish:
- Assisting in the project planning and engineering stage
- Selecting the in-house and partner team members to properly support the effort
- Training where necessary
- Reviewing plans, documents, and schedules in detail
- Communicating regularly with the entire team
- Coordinating on site work efforts
- Troubleshooting any issues that might arise
- Documenting procedures and protocols for future customer use
- Inspecting work to be sure it is done to our high standards
- Delivering a completed job to the customer on time and within budget
- Arranging for post-project support
SCI has been providing reliable Video Wall installation services for the more than five years. SCI understands that scalability and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) are an important aspect in the design of your Video Wall system. With enhanced features brought by new technology including interactive abilities and lower costs of today’s monitors, companies are incorporating Video Wall systems into board rooms, retail markets, and schools. SCI has provided installation services for jobs scaling from a single screen up to several hundred monitors.
SCI can provide the following services for your company:
- Design and planning services of new Video Wall systems
- Retrofit of your current Video Wall systems
- Project managing overall construction effort
- Backer board installation
- Wall mount bracket installation
- Single monitor
- Multi monitor
- Swing bracket
- Fixed bracket
- Audio Video cable installation
- Network cable installation
- Monitor installations
- Audio Video rack installation
SCI has installed literally thousands of phone systems since our inception. As a certified Avaya vendor SCI has a communications solution that can help improve your business immediately and set the stage to easily grow as your business does. Now you can have all the essentials like having your IP Office automatically launch a conference call based upon the time, frequency, and people you specify.
- Industry leading ease of use
- Scalability from 1 to 2500 users
- Business communications on any device – laptop, mobile phone, office phone, or home phone
- IP, digital, or analog phone options
- Supports SIP, PRI, or analog circuits
- Embedded or PC based voicemail
Enabling ways for your employees, customers, suppliers, and partners to communicate efficiently and intelligently helps you to differentiate in the marketplace. Easily implement Intelligent Communications features into business processes and realize increases in worker productivity, customer loyalty, and profitability. Call us to find out how.
SCI is an experienced provider of low voltage cabling systems and implementation. SCI follows the current standards outlined by BISCI, the EIA/TIA, NEC, and applicable local codes. We understand that all networks require a system that will perform up to your current and future needs. With this in mind, you have the freedom to pursue your business needs with the assurance that your internal network will function today and for years to come. SCI can provide services for the following types of systems:
- Wireless cabling and installation
- Surveillance cabling and installation
- Access control cabling
- Paging cabling, design, and installation
- DAS cabling and installation
- Data center design, build, and maintenance
- International builds and deployment
- Category 6A/6 design and installation
- Category 6E/e design and installation
- Category 3 design and installation
- Multi-mode fiber design and installation
- Single mode fiber design and installation
- Outside plant cabling
- Inside wiring from single user to multi floor or campus environments
- High pair count backbone/riser cabling for copper and fiber systems
- Server Room/MDF/IDF design and installation
- Ladder runway design and installation
When you need technical support, it’s there with SCI’s capable and experienced help desk advisors. You’ll speak with a real person based in the U.S. who will guide you through troubleshooting options, dispatch a technician, or assist with whatever else is necessary to get you back to business as usual.
We currently provide help desk services to over 4000 locations nationwide. This is the best proof of the trust our customers have in SCI and evidence of how well we deliver results. There’s never a good time to have a technical issue, but the good news is that Service Communications Inc. is here to help – 24/7, 365 days a year.
Review our Ariba profile by clicking on the image.